What personal information do I collect?
- I collect personal information that you provide to me, such as your name, email address, and website address. I may also collect personal information when you leave a comment on my website.
- I collect information about your use of my website, such as the pages you visit, the links you click, and the searches you perform. I also collect information about your device and your internet connection, such as your IP address, browser type, and operating system.
How do I use your personal information?
I use your personal information to:
- Provide you with the services and features that you request.
- Improve my website and services.
- Communicate with you about my website and services.
- Market my website and services to you.
How can you manage your privacy choices?
You have the following privacy choices:
- You can choose not to provide me with any personal information.
- You can choose to opt out of receiving marketing communications from me.
- You can request to access, correct, or delete your personal information.
Where is your data sent?
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
How long do I retain your data?
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so I can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on my website (if any), I also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights do you have over your data?
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data I hold about you, including any data you have provided to me. You can also request that I erase any personal data I hold about you. This does not include any data I am obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.